Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Finds - May 2014 - #1

  1. Recipe: I spent many summer breaks as a kid eating fist fulls of Otter Pops. Here is a recipe for making your own. Berry Lemonade and Mango Orange sound so good for a warm afternoon!
  2. Organization: I am in the process of redoing my at home office. I love the idea of a giant post-it calendar. I used them for everything else! Get some more tips here.
  3. Furniture: This side table is soooo eye catching and stylish! The fun pop of color give this modern design great personality! Check out this table in more detail here
  4. DIY: Make your own woven rug! If I was feeling crafty, this is defiantly something I would try making! Rugs can be so expensive and finding the right colors for the room can be tiresome. Find more details here.
  5. Art: I am defiantly a fan of impressionism. This impressionist watercolor is so pretty! I love the artists depiction of reflections in the water and their use of warm and cool colors. See the whole image here.
  6. Clothing: I love the idea of this dress. It can be worn causally or dressed up fancy. The shape is relaxed and the lace detail is so eye catching. Check it out in more detail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment