Friday, May 13, 2016

Book: Fearless For Love by Clara Stone [Quick Thoughts]

Fearless for Love by Clara Stone isn't my typical book pick, but I'm glad I gave it a go! If you're looking for a summer read that is action packed and romantic this one is for you.

Harrington Lovelly is a bad boy with a heart of gold while Jessica Owns is trying to escape her past and go after her dreams. They meet by chance and instantly form a connection. His sarcastic charm, mountainous ego and shameless flirting is just the right mix of comedic timing and sincerity. Jessica isn't above putting him in his place and the two together are a winning combination - equal parts bad ass and vulnerable.

 For me this book was more adult, dealing less with some of the adolescent insecurities that you might find in a story about two twenty-somethings finding love and dealing more with the vulnerabilities of giving yourself over to another person. The action in this story kept the pace going even when there were rough patching in their relationship -- this book is an easy read. I appreciated that while this is a romance and more "adult" the intimate scenes were not that focus of the novel. And, I had no idea this was part of a series so... yes, read as a stand alone if you wish!

 (I was given this book by the author, however the review is my own opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment