Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Year, New Blog... Kinda!

I can't tell you how much I've missed blogging and talking about girly things! Recently I decided to take the stress out of blogging and not box myself in with a single topic and strict posting schedules. My goal for this blog in 2016 is to be a representation of myself, my interests and my creativity. I would like to try and post something once a month at minimum - life can get crazy.

Changes you will notice:

  • More Topics
    This blog is no longer going to be only about natural beauty. While I still continue to seek out more natural alternatives for all my products, I found that sticking to this topic was unrealistic for myself and my current lifestyle.
  • Re-Branding
    With the new direction of the blog I thought it best to start fresh with a new look.
  • Less Posting
    Old content will remain but they may be getting a face lift to match the new look of the blog. While reoccurring post (ex. Music Monday and Friday Finds) were once a staple in my blogging schedule, they will be posted when I feel the inclination to do so.
  • New Content!
    Things you can expect in the future: More talk of all things girly and pretty, product reviews, beauty talk, natural living, book talk (I want to read more in the new year), sharing of music (duh!), lists of favorites, talk of personal goals and anything else that I wish to share with you lovely people. 
I hope you will enjoy the new direction Simply Just Jenna is taking! 


P.S.
I am still in the process of transitioning everything over to the new look. So that will be taking place over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment