Monday, April 25, 2016

Music Monday - April 2016 - #2 - Fall Together

This #MusicMonday I'm featuring the song "Fall Together" by The Temper Trap. You might know how much I love the song "Trembling Hands" by the same band... Well, when I heard their latest single I knew I would have to feature it as well! I love the dreamy haunting quality of the music but I think this song has an uplifting message. The chorus is powerful and makes you feel hopeful about the future. I already have plans to include the song in a book review coming very soon, but I thought this song was too good not to share it with you as a #MusicMonday. Enjoy!


Out on the streets 
Our colors bleed 
Are you the one to speak to me? 

 Here I am, give me something I could follow 
So I can find my way out from the shadows 
Raise your voice cause the time is now or never 
And if we have to fall, we'll fall together

No comments:

Post a Comment