Friday, May 6, 2016

MixTape: One Month

Today seven years and one month ago I awkwardly agreed to be someones girlfriend and on our one month anniversary I gave that person, my now husband, this mix. Of all the playlists I've ever made I'm really proud of this one. It has a great balance of slow, calming and happy songs. Hope you enjoy it just as much as we do!

  1. Feeling Good - Micheal Buble
  2. 1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
  3. Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillet
  4. The Lucky Ones - Tim Myers
  5. Brand New Day - Joshua Radin
  6. Oh, It Is Love - HelloGoodBye
  7. I Adore You - Melpo Mene
  8. Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  9. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
  10. Ride - Cary Brothers
  11. Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
  12. Be Still My Hear - The Postal Service
  13. Love Me Like The World Is Ending - Ben Lee
  14. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  15. Green Eyes - Coldplay
  16. I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You - Collin Hay
  17. Sea of Love - Cat Power
  18. Let Your Love Be Strong - Switchfoot
  19. The Luckiest - Ben Folds

No comments:

Post a Comment