Saturday, March 12, 2016

MixTape: (Road Trip) I Would Do Anything For You so Keep The Car Running


When I make a playlist for a road trips I like to pick songs I can image myself listening to while looking out the window and watching the world zoom by. Am I watching the city lights fly by? Am I watching farm land go by on a cloudy day? Whatever your driving landscape, I hope you enjoy this playlist! My best guess is that this mix was made sometime around 2011.
  1. "Keep The Car Running" - Arcade Fire
  2. "Houdini" - Forster The People
  3. "40 Day Dream" - Edward Sharp & The Magnetic Zeros
  4. "The Great Salt Lake" - Band of Horses
  5. "A Lack of Color" - Death Cab for Cutie
  6. "Armistice" - Phoenix
  7. "Spotlight" (Twilight Mix) - Mute Math
  8. "Daniel" - Bat For Lashes
  9. "Fireworks" - Polock
  10. "A Million Ways" - OK Go
  11. "Boy With A Coin" - Iron & Wine
  12. "Chicago" - Sujan Stevens
  13. "Not About Love" - Fiona Apple
  14. "Grand Junction" - Computer Magic
  15. "Four Winds" - Bright Eyes
  16. "I Would For Anything For You" - Foster The People
  17. "Just Pretend" - The Bens
  18. "Trinity" - Paper Tongues
  19. "Animal" - Mike Snow
  20. "Ragged All Week" - Hounds of the Wild Hunt
(1 hr 17 min)

For best result listen to tracks in order!




Also, if you're wondering about the title I gave this mix "I Would Do Anything For You so Keep The Car Running"... Let me just say that I name my mixes by mashing a few song titles together. It's something I've done since my high school days so that I can better remember which songs are on the CD. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment