Monday, March 28, 2016

Music Monday - March 2016 - #1 - Synesthesia

This #MusicMonday I'm featuring the song "Synesthesia" by Andrew McMahon.  I have been wanting to post this song for a while. I just never got around to scheduling it. As someone who has a mild from of synesthesia, ordinal linguistic personification, I was drawn to the title of this song. However, it's just honestly a great song about love! It's one of those songs that makes you want to smile and dance around like a fool because it just makes you happy.



There's more to life than singing songs we write when we are in the shadow of the moon 
And I see colors when I hear your voice 
Grab your wings, they're putting gravity on trial 
I see colors, I don't hear the noise 
Because we're only flying for awhile 
Because we're only flying for awhile


No comments:

Post a Comment