Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Finds - April 2014 - #1

  1. Art: I love these cool colors and the shallow dept of field the photographer used to cast a soft focus on the background. Find more images by this photographer here.
  2. Furniture: This gray chair is AMAZING! It would be the perfect green inspired design for a casual dinning set or desk. I love how it looks kind of like a leaf. Check out this chair in more detail here.
  3. DIY: I am always looking for cute and inexpensive gift ideas. I have seen Sharpie mugs all over Pintrest and these are some of the best I have seen. Check out the artists Etsy shop here
  4. Product: These mini stickers are an easy way to share and save your Instagram images. They are super cute and the small size means they can go almost anywhere. Check them out here.
  5. Decor:  I love the idea of mixing warm metallic accessories in clean white environments. Super stylish! Check out more pretty things here.
  6. Recipe: I love a good Spinach Artichoke Dip! This healthy version uses whipped white beans. Find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment