Monday, July 21, 2014

Music Monday - July 2014 - #3 - Gold

This #MusicMonday I'm featuring the song "Gold" by Sir Sly. I have heard this song being played in a few different places, so I thought I would share it. I really like the feel of this song and while the lyrics are somewhat repetitive (not in a bad way) they have a haunting quality with the message of following your dreams. The music video is also interesting to watch. I did not feel the video took anything away from my initial impression of the song. Take a listen and let me know what you think in the comment section down below! 



Mouth is made of metal, metal, metal
Pocket full of yellow, yellow
Pocket full of gold
And I hope you find
I hope you find your dream
And darling never settle, settle, settle
Chasing down the devil, devil
Chasing down the gods
And I hope you find
I hope you find your dream







No comments:

Post a Comment