Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Finds - July 2014 - #1


  1. Blog - I recently found this blog, GabiFresh, and I think it's fantastic! Gabi is a plus size fashionista who is breaking all the rules! I consider myself a curvy girl and it's refreshing to find someone who owns their body and celebrates that -- instead of trying to hide and conform to the "norm". Check it out for yourself! 
  2. Food - I'm always looking for new and easy ideas for a fast healthy breakfast. These overnight oats are a great summer option. Eat warm or cold with you favorite toppings!
  3. Hair - This take on the braid is simple, clean and something I think anyone could accomplish!
  4. DIY - This simple switch can really brighten up a room! Display your artwork like a pro with bright and colorful matboard. 
  5. Art - Have you ever seen anything like this before? I know I haven't! These amazing Splash Sculptures were created by Cassandra Warner and Jeremy Floto of Floto+Warner studio. 
  6. Drink - Find out how to cold brew the prefect cup of iced coffee. There is a right way... and I had no idea! 

Have you found anything noteworthy this week? Leave a link in the comment section down below!

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visiting your blog, but I love the way this post is done. It's displayed in such a simple and classy way, and it's a great concept! Great job!Also I love the hair tutorial: super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi EB, Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the post :D Check back again for future Finds.

      Delete